Guidelines for composing program works and dissertations from the basics of tourism tasks
A thesis tasks are the primary work that is scientific of pupil, which can be required for assigning a certification.
A thesis tasks are assessed relating to quantity of requirements.
A thesis work is assessed based on quantity of requirements, including:
- Completeness of data;
- Scientific credibility;
- Scientific novelty of research;
- The relevance of this work;
- Views of research;
- The correctness regarding the design;
- Proper presentation of work to the assessment committee;
- The level of research associated with subject because of the composer of the job;
- Completeness associated with the conclusions made during this course of work. Read More